Duuuuungeon

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Duuuuungeon

Post by Charlie on Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:52 pm

So yes I need a friendly hot local single member or two to be in a dungeon party with me. I'm making the character tonight so I can make a character to order for this. If you're keen reply here?

wiggleplz 

with fear

Charlie

Character Sheet
HP:
27/27  (27/27)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Duuuuungeon

Post by Charlie on Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:22 pm

Oops no-one replied in time for me to make a character to order. So I'm still looking for a partner to adventure with Archie, a relatively eager fresh-faced demigod who hasn't seen much yet. Son of Hermes, bit of a geek. Can do some mean magic tricks and quotes from shakespeare more often than he should. Definitely an optimist.

with fear

Charlie

Character Sheet
HP:
27/27  (27/27)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Slender on Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:04 am

Hmmm check out one of my characters? They might work

Henrietta ' Jones, a seventeen year old daughter of Hermes. An adventurous and strong girl, she is smart and cunning. Single, and plans to become a counselor.

Zelda 'Sheik' Van Thrink, a fifteen year old daughter of Hecate. Mysterious, Bi-emotional, and magical, she uses her charms for selfishness more than selflessness. Single, and plans to date and dump. WIP

Snake Eyes, a mute, 18 year old son of Athena. Mysterious, Stealthy, and kind, he seems to have connections everywhere. Single, and he's looking for a soul mate. WIP

Lenore Vandalia, a fourteen year old daughter of Aphrodite. Studious, attractive, and cunning she is very popular. Single, and is trying to stay that way. WIP
Slender

Character Sheet
HP:
24/26  (24/26)

View user profile http://www.creaturesnight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinius on Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:37 pm

Thorn is with charlie. /o/

Vinius
Lieutenant Buttface

Character Sheet
HP:
69/69  (69/69)

View user profile http://camphalfblood.fullboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Slender on Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:50 am

Ah k

Henrietta ' Jones, a seventeen year old daughter of Hermes. An adventurous and strong girl, she is smart and cunning. Single, and plans to become a counselor.

Zelda 'Sheik' Van Thrink, a fifteen year old daughter of Hecate. Mysterious, Bi-emotional, and magical, she uses her charms for selfishness more than selflessness. Single, and plans to date and dump. WIP

Snake Eyes, a mute, 18 year old son of Athena. Mysterious, Stealthy, and kind, he seems to have connections everywhere. Single, and he's looking for a soul mate. WIP

Lenore Vandalia, a fourteen year old daughter of Aphrodite. Studious, attractive, and cunning she is very popular. Single, and is trying to stay that way. WIP
Slender

Character Sheet
HP:
24/26  (24/26)

View user profile http://www.creaturesnight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: