We've Come A Long Way Since That Day

View previous topic View next topic Go down

We've Come A Long Way Since That Day

Post by Vinius on Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:15 pm

And we will never look back at the faded silhouettes

Hey guys! Sorry for the lack of updates. Crispy and I have had our hands full. |D; At any rate, I promise we haven't forgotten about you all!

So, first off, to finish off June, we announce the member of the month! Congratulations, SAPPHIRE! for being chosen as best member this month! C: For that we'll throw more money at you we are the 99% reward you! -shot-

Now, you might've noticed the timer at the top of the home page and the mysterious new forum that has appeared. Yes, it's meant to be there on purpose! Should it scare you? ...maybe. >:3 -CACKLES- No, it's counting down for a special somethin' somethin' put together by your admins. We promised you action, and we intend to deliver! I hope you're as excited as we are :D In the mean time we ask that you refrain from posting in the new forum unless specifically asked by an administrator. This means we won't be locking it, but we're trusting you to behave!! Everything will piece together, my darlings. Don't you worry about that.

If you're extremely eager to discuss about the timer and new forum, feel free to discuss >>here<< about it. C: Or in the chatbox, if you so wish.

In other news, I haven't had much time to work on the Achievement Hunters section creating the rewards. However, the tasks have already been designed. And yes, they're definitely hard--some more so than others. But you get something pretty nifty if you do in fact go achievement hunting!

To make things easier on the admins, we'll be revealing one achievement per announcement. Fair enough, right? And if you happen to snag this achievement, send the appropriate form to an admin in PM and you'll be added to the achievement list (yet to be put up!) get the bad for your signature as well as the drachma reward. C; You can only get each achievement once!

The achievement of this announcement:
Spoiler:
Reach 2,000 words in a post!

The final announcement, is that the member once in charge of the camp twitter has resigned, so we're looking once more for someone to get on every other day or so and advertise!! Just a tweet, and of course, the mission will reward you with drachmas. ;D

So that's that!! Get excited, and get active! And the admins promise to do the same. Dual-wielding forums is no easy task! rofl

-the admin team

Last edited by Lux on Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Vinius
Lieutenant Buttface

Character Sheet
HP:
69/69  (69/69)

View user profile http://camphalfblood.fullboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: We've Come A Long Way Since That Day

Post by Sapphire on Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:07 am

OMG YAY THANK YOU