I n s e r t t o p i c n a m e h e r e

Post by MLsweetart on Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:35 pm

Jonah Carson, Athena-17

- Crush- Rosalie Parker
- Friends- none.
- Plots: None, open for suggestions.

Adelaide Harris, Nemesis-17

-Friends- none.
-Plots: I would like to have a possible love interest for Adelaide, but I don't want it to be like every other couple. I want to it to be well something unexpected, like two oposites attract, or something that just shouldn't happen. I also want friends for Adelaide.

Samuel Lewis, Hephaestus-17

-Friends- none.
-Plots: I am looking for a relationship for Sam, is possible a boyfriend, however he is bisexual, so a girlfriend would work. I am also looking for someone who would bully Sam, constantly picking on him and putting him down.

Kellen Bennett, Dionysus-18

-Friends- none.
-Plots: I want Kellen to be a player, so maybe a few girls he can flirt with? But I want him to find a girl, who he might actually like and then he will try to get her to be his girlfriend, but then she will say no because she knows he is a player. But eventually they end up working out?

All of these are random, they might change. Also this will most likely be edited. But feel free to post below, and suggest plotting ideas. I LOVE TO PLOT AND I AM OPEN TO EVERYTHING. SO YES COMMENT, YOU KNOW YOU WANT TOO. And click on their names to be linked to their topics.

Kellen Bennett, Dionysus-18

MLsweetart

Character Sheet
HP:
35/35  (35/35)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I n s e r t t o p i c n a m e h e r e

Post by Slender on Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:19 pm

Kellen can flirt with Henrietta, she is a player too. As for the rest, check out my topic for something that might match your interests

Henrietta ' Jones, a seventeen year old daughter of Hermes. An adventurous and strong girl, she is smart and cunning. Single, and plans to become a counselor.

Zelda 'Sheik' Van Thrink, a fifteen year old daughter of Hecate. Mysterious, Bi-emotional, and magical, she uses her charms for selfishness more than selflessness. Single, and plans to date and dump. WIP

Snake Eyes, a mute, 18 year old son of Athena. Mysterious, Stealthy, and kind, he seems to have connections everywhere. Single, and he's looking for a soul mate. WIP

Lenore Vandalia, a fourteen year old daughter of Aphrodite. Studious, attractive, and cunning she is very popular. Single, and is trying to stay that way. WIP
Slender

Character Sheet
HP:
24/26  (24/26)

View user profile http://www.creaturesnight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum