Henrietta jones

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Henrietta jones

Post by Slender on Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:09 pm

"Or perhaps I shall find a new rival, so close to my own level?"
"Try the local sewer"

~Henrietta in front of a tunnel entrance after extracting an artifact.

"My name is Indiana Jones, and yeah, I'm a girl. Deal with it"
Name: Henrietta 'Henry' Marion Jones.
Her mother was expecting a baby boy, but it turned out to be a girl. She desired to name the child after her deceased brother who died in infancy, named Henry. Since she thought Henry wasn't suitable for a girl, she named her Henrietta. Marion, was her moms, moms name, and was a name commonly used throughout the family with different variants.

"Nicknames? I got tons, some good, many bad"
Nicknames: Henrietta has been called many things throughout her life, both bad and good things. Having traveled all over the world she has been given insulting names because of her hair, race, voice, or style. She's been called everything from worm crud to grave digger, yet those do not phase her in the slightest. (Well most don't, but a few will get on her nerves and cause her to start a fight). Some of her major nicknames are, Indiana, Doctor J, Henry, or perhaps a simple 'Jones'

Indiana, is taken from her role model and hero, Indiana Jones, as she wants to be him. (And she's doing pretty good currently). Doctor J, represents that she wants to get at least a doctorate in college, and works hard with any project she is assigned to do, no matter what it is. Henry, is just short for Henrietta, and when she disguises as a boy it comes in handy.

"Really? You can't tell I'm a girl? That's bull sh*t! I'm obviously a female! Well, unless I'm in disguise. Then you never know."
Gender: She is a girl, obviously. An above average chick, who tends to attract attention of both genders. She stands out in the average American city, but around the world she tends to blend in.

"My mother is Sasha Jones, a world famous archeologist, just like me! Except she came first, duh."
Mortal Parent: She was born to her mother, Sasha 'Sands' Jones, an archeologist that specialized in digs involving shifty soil, or sand. Sasha was born to a semi-wealthy family in London, England in 1971, and had several siblings. She was the child of a engineer that frequently worked with the RAF and her mother who wrote textbooks about science and history. She was a very well educated girl, among with her brothers and sister. Her youngest brother died early in her life from childbirth. She attended a finishing school also in the early eighties, before going to college. However in college she decided to pursue a life of adventure and archeology. Her father was dead by then, and her mom still lived in London and approved of her career choice. Her brother, joined the British army while her sister became a professor at Oxford, and still teaches there.

She became a world famous archeologist, often giving presentations in Berne, Switzerland and other large, famous cities. She married at a young age, around twenty but it ended in a cheating scandal and a divorce. She continued being being single until 1995 when she met Hermes at a dig site and fell in love. After a brief dating period, they made love and Sasha discovered she was pregnant with Henrietta. Hermes told her his true identity and she accepted it, saying she would write him even if he didn't reply, and she did. She gave birth to Henrietta on May Twenty-first, 1996 in Liverpool, where she had settled down to raise Henrietta for a time. However, work called her back into the world and she took Henrietta with her, and together they made an excellent team, after Henrietta matured and grew on the road. She is currently still working in her field of study at the age of forty-two. She stays in contact with Henrietta by mail, and often sees her in the winter.

"His name is Hermes and he's a god of a lot. I could go on for days about him! I know so much about the ancient deities"
Godly Parent: Hermes, the god of many things such as roads, thieves, speed, oratory, messengers, Internet, email, and so forth. He is the child of Zeus and Maia and was known to be a trickster, even inventing the lyre for Apollo. He is accompanied by George and Martha, a pair of intertwined snakes on his staff, commonly seen in medical facilities. Hermes has never seen Henrietta, nor sent her any type of message aside from claiming her when she was 13.

"Claimed? You mean the symbol above my head? Yeah, that happened to me"
Claimed: She was claimed on her thirteenth birthday in 2009. She was in Swaziland at the time, helping her mom discover the idol of Tokoloshe, a hairy, dwarf-like creature from Zulu mythology. She was in a passageway below ground, searching for any evidence that the diamond idol might exist by herself when an orange symbol of the Greek god Hermes appeared over her head. Baffled, yet intrigued she finished up her search for evidence and went and researched the symbol. Turned out, she was a demigod, and once she discovered that out a monster came into camp, though she quickly strangled it with horse reins she had in her tent.

"I am seventeen, and was born in May of 1996"
Date of Birth: She is seventeen years old, having been born in the year 1996. Her month of birth is May, and the day being the 30th. She came into this world of chaos at 9:36:52am, Eastern Standard Time. She was a healthy newborn, exiting the hospital with her mother fairy quickly. At birth she weighed nine ounces and was a foot long.

"My hometown is Liverpool in England. You know, where the Beatles came from? It's also a major port"
Hometown/Place of Birth: LIVERPOOL, Merseyside, England, United Kingdom. Liverpool is historically known for it's large port, and it's pioneering in infrastructure and construction, including the railroad and skyscrapers. Also known for it's dish called scouse, a type of stew. It is known for salve trading, it's football (soccer) teams, and many other things such as the birth of the beetles.

Although she was born in Liverpool, England, she's lived all over the world in several different countries. She lived in London, New York, Delhi, Shanghai, Cairo, Honolulu among other places.

"Residence? I live on the road!"
Last Residence: Henrietta's last place of residence was Chicago, Illinois, however she wouldn't call it a residence as she always traveled for her mothers papers/speeches. She only was in the middle of Mongolia in a small archeological dig for a week before her mom told her to go to camp, and she did. Her mother returned to Liverpool, England.

"I'm from England. You do the math"
Race/ethnicity: Henrietta is a British born girl, and her mothers side was completely British. Her dad being Hermes though, makes her half Greek. Therefore she is Greek/British.

"I think it's English, but I've been so many places who even knows what it is now?
Accent: Henrietta has a Northern England Liverpoolian accent occasionally, as that was where she was born and raised for three years. However, her world travels have introduced her to so many different accents they often become blurred from time to time. Some words she may pronounce in a German accent, while others a Spanish accent.

"O positive"
Blood Type: She has an O type blood, O positive to be exact.

"Caucasian. That's all I can say"
Skin Tone: Her skin tone is a tanned Caucasian, originally being pale but after years and years in the sun she has become permanently a darker color of Caucasian.

"My mom always said blue, but I think amber"
Eye Color: Henrietta has a amber/blue color to her eyes. They look more on the blue side when she is in direct sunlight, while when she is in darker areas they appear more if an amber color.

"Look and see unless your blind"
Hair Color: Born with dirty blonde hair, years of dirty and dusty areas have turned her hair into more of a brunette color. However, she does keep a few sections of her hair a dirty blonde still.

"Uh....is normal an option?"
Hair Length: Her hair length comes down to her shoulders, though at times she cuts it short in a bob or lets it grow to the middle of her back. She doesn't really care about the length, so she does what she will do.

"Is this a federal test or something?"
Height: Henrietta stands five foot ten, and that's about it. She rarely wears heels so she stays a consistent height.

"Stop asking personal questions!"
Weight: She weighs around 170 pounds, but she weighs in between 170-180 usually, she doesn't watch her weight other than that.

"STOP ASKING!
Body Type: Henrietta has a slim, curvaceous body to herself. A nice slim waist, slender legs and a fairly decent chest. She's somewhat muscular on her arms, stronger than she looks though. Also, she has a tight stomach.

~Henrietta in her Moms apartment in Bern, Switzerland.
"You blind? No? THEN USE YOUR EYES!
Physical Description: Henrietta is a very attractive young lady originating from England. Starting from her head, she was born with dirty blonde hair, almost brunette but still had some distinctive dirty blonde. Now, due to the salt water and the dust and everything else she is a brunette, but has one or two natural streaks of blonde left. She will dye her hair when needed to hide herself, or sometimes when she attends parties. She has an amber/blue eye color, the light often changing the appearance of them. For instance in a dark tunnel lit by lamps and torches her eyes are more on the amber side, but in natural light they are more on the blue side. She is around the height of five foot ten, and weighs usually around 170-180 pounds. In her chest area she doesn't have a large nor small size, but sort of in the middle leaning towards the smaller scale. However they are still attractive enough for most boys. She has a slim waist with long slender legs, shaven for the most part, sometimes she skips a day or so when working. Her hair is let down a lot of the time, and comes to just below her shoulders, though when she braids it, it comes to the base of her neck. Her skin is a tanned Caucasian, due to being in the sun and in nature most of her life. She does wear earrings, and has one piercing in her left ear and two in her right however she rarely puts earrings in all piercings. She has been thinking about getting a tattoo on her shoulder, the base of her spine, or the back of her neck but she doesn't know where or what to get it.

"A whip and a machete"
Weapon: Henrietta carries a few weapons, each will be gone over in turn.

•Bullwhip: Henrietta's main weapon is a leather bullwhip she collected in Cairo when she was seven years old. She has spent a decade perfecting the use of the whip and now is a master of using it. The handle is ten inches long, while the actual whip part is nine and a half feet.

•Machete: She's used a steel machete most of her life, well starting when she was ten. She's become a very good wielder of the blade, and can put up a good fight against advanced swordsmen. She is willing to craft her own machete made out of Celestial bronze once she arrives at camp.

"Armor? Why would I need it if they can't get close?
Armor: Henrietta is rarely seen with armor, usually just for games of capture the flag. However when out and fighting in training or in dire situations she will wear an arm guard, or simply a vest of chain mail. Once and a while a modified breastplate that is lined with Kevlar. Most of her armor is Celestrial Bronze, However some is mortal steel or copper because of the rarity to acquire some outside of camp.

Powers: None

~Indiana
"I have a dog and it's so cute! It's a Border Collie too!"
Pets: Henrietta owns a Border Collie that for the most part her mom looks after while she's at camp. She named the dog Indiana and it's a male dog, that loves to run around with her, dig, or perhaps attempt to herd animals like squirrels or rabbits.. It's a fairly good sized Collie, that is black with some white.. It's also around the age of four human years.

"That is like Steven Hawing or Einstein exactly how they discover their theories"
Skills/Talents: She has many skills and talents, first the major talents will be gone over, then skills..

Talents:
•Photographic memory: Henrietta has an almost perfect photographic memory, only forgetting things when she is hit hard in the head. However, she doesn't forget a lot.

•Quick learner: She possesses the skill to quickly learn new talents and trades. She uses this skill to learn and blend into new and strange cultures that she encounters in her travels.

•Adapts easily: Both her mind and body adapt to bizarre and unusual situations at a quick and easy pace, enabling her to keep her calm in intense pressure.

•Marksmanship: She's a natural at anything that requires aim, whether it is a gun, a bow, throwing knives, or a whip like the one she favors. She uses this to her advantage many times in combat.

•Analyzer: Henrietta's mind is constantly moving, analyzing anything and everything she can in order to be prepared for unusual and strange situations. She uses this to aid her in her work and her training.

Skills:
•Speaking, reading, and writingin 25 languages fluently including French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Swedish, Greek, Arabic, Turkish, Vietnamese, Swahili, Latin, Nepalese and Chinese, and sign language, and three she can understand. (Mayan, Quecha, and Hindi)

•Playing the Soprano Saxophone, starting when she was twelve she has become quite a musician with that instrument.

•Knowing how to successfully treat many plant and animal wounds, such as poison ivy, snake bite and so on. She also has the skills and knowledge of orient healing methods.

•A 'Sixth Sense' if you will, seeing she knows where traps are most likely and will take measures ahead of time to prevent herself from being killed because of them.

•Martial Arts: though she has trained in at least three types of martial arts she prefers her fists or weapons in a fight. Her signature move was that she hit her opponent with the back of her left hand before following up with a right hook. She is not above fighting dirty when needed.

•Whip skills: She has become an expert with a bullwhip, and several other types of whips due to intense training and field experiance.

"Everyone is flawed, even me!"
Flaws: Henrietta has some flaws. One being intense Ophidiophobia, or the abnormal fear of snakes. Another one of her flaws is that her ears are larger than average, making it a physical flaw, it's a genetic thing, but many people tease her about it, calling her 'elephant ears'. Another flaw is that although she is extremely flirty at times, she stutters whenever she has to talk to someone about anything romantic. Her final major flaw is the fear of being buried alive, which will cause her to tense up and even hesitate if she thinks that she might be buried alive, and could be fatal if taken advantage of.

"Why don't you fight me and find out? Huh?
Strengths: She has many strengths, but only the major ones will be listed.

•Great respect for knowledge: She has a great respect for knowledge and ancient artifacts, having a firm belief that they should be put in museums for generations to study and appreciate. Unfortunately this has given her the title of 'grave robber' in many countries and has given her many enemies.

•A compassionate character with a un-shaking integrity and a firm sense of honor. These aspects make her more likable and more likely to make good strong friendships.

•Likes to both read and write, and loves to teach people skills she has learned. She enjoys instructing people younger than her to embrace knowledge.

"Stop asking before I....."
Weaknesses: Here are her weaknesses:

•Show off: She's a bit of a show off, and tends to try to impress in order to make friends, and more often then not it turns out badly and she loses friends

•Know it all: She tends to act like a know it all, even if it isn't right. She doesn't understand how this aspect makes her lose friends and gain rivals.

•Bad at listening to orders, tending to do everything her way, and thinking her way is best.

"Uh...."
Reading, Writing, Sketching, Learning, Making friends and ally's, Chocolate, Honeysuckle, Coffee, Jazz and rock music, sparkling cider, exploring, archeology, Indiana Jones, Jaws, Her whip, Her dog, Marksmanship, sailing, Flying, Traveling, ect.

"Why do you need to know? Seriously I change my dislikes often!"
Dislikes: Her dislikes are as follows:
Snakes, Buried alive, Needles, Rap music, Inappropriate jokes and comments, Segregation, Slavery, Show offs, Coke, Alcohol, Hypocrites, Bikinis, Romantic confrontations, Betrayal, Loss, Punk music, Her enemies, ect.

"Snakes. WHY THE HELL DOES IT HAVE TO BE SNAKES!
Fears: Henrietta has EXTREME fear of snakes due to a close encounter at a zoo when she was little. Her phobia keeps getting worse, causing her to freeze when she sees a snake. She is mostly afraid of asps.

She also is scared of being buried alive after seeing it in a movie when she was younger. The thought of it makes shivers run down her spine and her eyes to widen in fear of the very thought.

She is afraid of clowns, and generally the circus in general. Clowns scare the socks off of her, and usually call her to lock up for a half a second then either run or punch the clown. Because of this she is banned from the circus in many American and Mexican cities.

Her final fear is needles. Yes, the brave girl is afraid of needles. After seeing needle torture in the orient she was scarred and never liked needles since. However, she supports acupuncture and knows how to do it to people and will allow herself to have acupuncture treatment.

She is afraid of the gods, but it is not a major fear, only a minor one. She fears and respects their power over the world.

"I'm very diverse you know"
Personality: Henrietta has a very diverse personality, often changing to where she is, whether on a dig site or at an apartment. She's generally an optimist, but also has many doubts and fears. Usually happy and compassionate she shares a high sense of honor and a strong trust in her abilities. She loves to teach people younger than her and wants to make good, strong friendships with many campers.

She hides an inner sadness though, that her father, Hermes, has never spoken to her ever, nor sent any sign of knowing her besides claiming her when she was 13. At times she feels unloved because of this fact, and holds a bitterness for him, though she respects the gods power.

She has a good sense of humor, often enjoying to joke around but will not tolerate inappropriate jokes, or racial jokes, hating segregation whether cultural, racial, or sexual. She will lash out in anger, if she is provoked repeatedly and hates to repeat something she just said. She's happy to know that she can take friends of hers around the world a few times a year and will brag about this, gaining friends and rivals. She is generally more strict when on dig sites, not taking crap from anyone, banning them if they don't listen.

"I'm not sure yet, but I'll know soon!"
Social Status: Henrietta has just arrived at camp. She doesn't know how she will fit in yet, but hopes she will fit I'm well, making friends and enemies. She has high hopes for her camp experience.

"Mostly summer, occasionally year rounder"
Summer or Year Rounder: Henrietta goes to camp mostly in the spring, summer, and fall, while during the winter she visits her mom in England as attends her lectures. Sometimes, if her mom is too busy though she will stay at camp all year round.

"Well I want to teach something, it's nice to yell at kids. Real relaxing"
Time at Camp: She has just arrived at Camp Half Blood and has high hopes that she will make some friends (and enemies) and become an even better fighter and person than she is (though she thinks high of herself already). She wants to become cabin leader and a teacher of a class that explains monsters or valuable demigod/god items. She is enthusiastic that she will leave camp as a hero and well known, though most likely that will not happen

"Lets just say it was very, very interesting"
Life Before CHB:
Ages 0-10
Henrietta was born mid-morning on May 30th, 1996, in Liverpool, England, United Kingdom. She was a healthy baby, heathy weight, height, and so on. Henrietta and her mother left the hospital a few days after and went to their hotel room, nearby the port, on the northern side of Liverpool. Right from the start Sasha knew Henrietta was going to be an outstanding child because she was observant, and exceptionally intelligent for a child of her age. They lived in Liverpool for her first four years, until Sasha was called back into the field for more digs and lectures on her style of archeology. Henrietta had made several friends by that point in her pre-schooling and at daycare when her mom was working at the museum. By the time she had actually left her birth town she could read and write in English, as well as verbally understand some French.

They departed from Liverpool, England and traveled to Peru, as her mother was one of the only available archeologists of a certain caliber that could manage that dig. They stayed there for a year, and Henrietta learned a lot from that 365 day period, including the basic steps to a local dance, and some Spanish and Quecha. She was not allowed on the digs at her young age, so she was looked after by other workers, natives, some leaders and once even the local chiefs wife. However, the year passed quickly with no large finds and the mother and daughter went into Central America, traveling from dig to dig.

Henrietta took a personal interest to the mythology of the area, and loved to show off for people, in any way she could. Her mother was proud to have such an intelligent daughter, who at the age of seven could speak three languages fluently and write in five. After the long Central America trip, the two were sent off to India, to New Delhi actually, for one of Sasha's lectures to a group of students.

Sasha instructed Henrietta not to get into trouble, but being a clever and hyperactive seven year old, she quickly got bored of the hotel and wandered into the streets. She got lost on her way back, and was found by Buddhist monks, who gently and kindly led her back where Sasha was waiting, worried. She didn't know what she was going to do, as she didn't want to expose her to college age kids. The monks suggested that for a while they could watch and train the young girl. Sasha agreed and Henrietta was sent up to Tibet, to one of the larger monasteries. While Henrietta was away, Sasha was able to complete a dig in southern India, and give several lectures that increased her fame as a scholar.

Henrietta however, lived in the monastery, learning both Chinese and Tibetan, as well as martial arts, meditation and acupuncture. However when she was at this monastery she was exposed to her childhood fear, snakes, and realized she had severe Ophidiophobia. She remained in the monks sacred temple for a year, when she was taken back to her mother who was in Sri Lanka. Henrietta only keeps one picture from that period, and it is a picture of her with her hair shaved, and wearing traditional robes.

The mother and daughter met in Sri Lanka a week before her tenth birthday and Sasha told Henrietta she could go anywhere she wanted for her birthday. She chose Australia, having not been to that continent and having been interested in the mythology of an island nation. They arrived three days before she turned ten and the mother and daughter traveled around, seeing the sights, the wildlife, and the entertainment that the great outback supplied. Henrietta loved the platypus at first sight, admiring how it was the only mammal to lay eggs, and it was also poisonous. She repeatedly asked for one for a pet, but was turned down numerous times. She did get to dive and snorkel in the Great Barrier Reef on her birthday, and enjoyed it immensely.

Age 10-Present

~Henrietta with the urn she found in the Siberian temple.

They left Australia a week later for Siberia, as an outstanding find had been discovered amongst the snow, and that being the entrance to some strange temple. Henrietta was overly excited, as now she could enter a dig site and actually go along with her mom at all times. They entered the temple early in the morning one day, and quickly are their way through the traps and passageways to a large chamber. It was here that Henrietta found a strange urn, one that matched similar ones in Greece and England and even the America's. the find was outstanding, and Henrietta became famous among her mothers friends and colleagues.

They returned to Liverpool after the dig, Sasha having lots of filing and paperwork to accomplish for all of her finds, and Henrietta needing to get into a good private school for some time. Henrietta enrolled at a private, all girls school and quickly rose to a top student. The school was outside of Liverpool in a building that resembled a medieval castle.

Henrietta was not the perfect student that her teachers and mother thought, she was quite devious. She often pulled pranks on her teachers and snuck out after hours to rob a local movie store and watch the films before returning them. It was here that she developed her first crush; Harrison Ford. Yes, Harrison Ford, the actor to play Indiana Jones and Han Solo. She began to watch anything and everything about Indiana Jones, dedicating her life to become like him. She knows every movie by heart, and keeps a compressed drive of them with her usually.

Anyways, she made several good friendships, and keeps those friendships though a few weeks after her thirteenth birthday she had to leave Liverpool again and travel around the world once again. She took her new puppy, a border collie named Indiana that she got for her thirteenth birthday with her.

Henrietta, her mother, and her dog traveled to New York, Chicago, Orlando, DC, Houston, San Francisco, Denver, and Las Angeles on a lecture tour, in which she also gave a few lectures and had herself a small online fan base. They left America for Swaziland, where they stayed for a year, attending a dig that unearthed the idol of Tokoloshe. It was here that she was claimed, while searching for evidence of the find not being a forgery. She didn't know what it meant but after the find they traveled to Greece where she did at least a solid year of research on mythology, before discovering she was a child if the merchant god, Hermes. The mother and daughter traveled around Greece, Rome, France, and Spain for two years, and when Henrietta turned sixteen she got her pilots license, as well as her drivers and boating license.

The next year nothing important happened until right at her seventeenth birthday, when they traveled to Mongolia and discovered an ancient battle scene that was put on display in a local museum. After that find Henrietta was sent to camp on request from her mom to get to know kids like her, and to make even more friends. She has just arrived.

Role-playing Example: I sat in the tent I shared with my mother on my last night with her before I went to some special camp for kids like me, child of the ancient gods that once ruled the world. Back when the Greeks pioneers the scientific world, inventing device after machine with the help of the powerful goddess Athena. I had been interested in Hellenic archeology for a long time and now I was finally going to be able to go to a camp that still practiced it's ancient traditions. I smiled to myself as I opened my satchel, one of the few actual things I was bringing besides my whip, compass, machete, book, journal, and some spare clothing, which was really only a different colored bra and underwear, with a olive colored T-shirt and some khakis. I extracted my journal and a pen from my satchel, and opened it to the next blank page. My aviator jacket lay on my cot, along with my small duffel bag, and everything I was bringing to camp. The flickering light of a kerosene lamp lit up enough of the tent for me to begin to write today's entry in my journal.

Date: 5-31-13
Time:22:47, local time.

I am so excited for the events that I will encounter and overcome in the next few months when I head off to Long Island, New York, to a camp made for people like me, children of demigods. I am packed and ready, as I will take the small three seated plane with my mother to China, and from there to San Francisco, then to New York City. My mom will continue on to London, she has a lot of paperwork to due in response to the finds that were dug up today. We were excavating a three quarter acre dig, supposedly where an ancient battle between the Chinese and Mongols was fought, over a thousand years ago, well, that was what the locals had told us. However, the finds today were not of military use, but merely storage containers, remains of ancient tents and a chest containing rare spices, which to our surprise was still good. There were no bodies at this dig site, but I did find something peculiar. Unknown to my mother I found a strange set of scales, like a reptiles, but reptiles were generally not known in this area, at least not at the size that the section was. In my experience of exploration and animal study, I think it could be the skin to a breed of monster known as a dracene I think, or a 'snake-woman'. Ugh, snakes... Anyway, I think that there were demigods in China and Mongolia, years ago when this monster was apparently skinned. Not sure, but here is an illustration.....

Henrietta Jones

Satisfied with my shirt journal entry I put everything in my duffel, including my satchel and whip, getting it ready for the long hours in the next morning, long plane trips across the world to get to New York. Yawning, I pulled the zipper on my small, dark colored bag shut and collapsed onto the cot, using the bag as a pillow and my bomber jacket as a blanket as I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

Last edited by Slender on Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Henrietta ' Jones, a seventeen year old daughter of Hermes. An adventurous and strong girl, she is smart and cunning. Single, and plans to become a counselor.

Zelda 'Sheik' Van Thrink, a fifteen year old daughter of Hecate. Mysterious, Bi-emotional, and magical, she uses her charms for selfishness more than selflessness. Single, and plans to date and dump. WIP

Snake Eyes, a mute, 18 year old son of Athena. Mysterious, Stealthy, and kind, he seems to have connections everywhere. Single, and he's looking for a soul mate. WIP

Lenore Vandalia, a fourteen year old daughter of Aphrodite. Studious, attractive, and cunning she is very popular. Single, and is trying to stay that way. WIP
Slender

Character Sheet
HP:
24/26  (24/26)

View user profile http://www.creaturesnight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Henrietta jones

Post by Sapphire on Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:50 pm

The form is currently missing the Powers field. Just add none if she doesn't have any c:

This AU site is currently set ten years after the canon, so please edit your form accordingly. (i.e. she should be claimed by 13, etc.)

Also, I suggest that you tone down the saying of the word 'shit'. It can only be used once in-roleplay after all.

Sapphire
Approver

Character Sheet
HP:
21/24  (21/24)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Slender on Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:48 am

Fixed

Henrietta ' Jones, a seventeen year old daughter of Hermes. An adventurous and strong girl, she is smart and cunning. Single, and plans to become a counselor.

Zelda 'Sheik' Van Thrink, a fifteen year old daughter of Hecate. Mysterious, Bi-emotional, and magical, she uses her charms for selfishness more than selflessness. Single, and plans to date and dump. WIP

Snake Eyes, a mute, 18 year old son of Athena. Mysterious, Stealthy, and kind, he seems to have connections everywhere. Single, and he's looking for a soul mate. WIP

Lenore Vandalia, a fourteen year old daughter of Aphrodite. Studious, attractive, and cunning she is very popular. Single, and is trying to stay that way. WIP
Slender

Character Sheet
HP:
24/26  (24/26)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire on Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:04 am

There's a slight inconsistency regarding the year she was claimed and her date of birth (her thirteenth birthday would be in 2009).

There's also a limit for weapons. A character is only allowed one primary weapon and one secondary. Sorry for telling you this just now - I only just realized.

Sapphire
Approver

Character Sheet
HP:
21/24  (21/24)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Slender on Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:14 am

Could you please remove the knife and fix the date? It won't let me edit the form. I don't know why

Slender

Character Sheet
HP:
24/26  (24/26)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire on Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:19 am

Hm, that's strange.

Anyway, fixed and APPROVED. What a Face

Sapphire
Approver